Monday, January 14, 2008

Bird tie

March 1st, 1983.
Just before the Dolls Festival (on March 3rd)
I've been shown this tie in a rush some days before by a japanese rope master friend. Yooki, not really comfortable, is parading in front of the traditionnal Dolls display.
A year later, I ran into a magazine with the above model.
After the front, the back view. I was satisfied with the result but...
when I saw the result of the master, I found my own tie absolutely horrible
But, my real satisfaction was that we were doing it for pleasure in real life,
here Yooki trying to open the slidind door of children's room to see if they were asleep.
Anyway, the show on the magazine was really aesthetic.
I've repeated this tie with Yooki, unfortunately I'd forgoten to put a new film in my camera.
I love also this picture of the model.

No comments: