Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thanks to Blogger

Some days ago I was a bit angry to have been classified as "inappropriate content" and to loose the freedom of access to this Blog.

It is a minor disagreement compared to the relative merits of such a situation:

- The label "inappropriate content" atract surfers like the pot of jam on the table (try to say to children not to touch the jam... LOL)
- Now I may publish freely some little things a bit more explicit than what I was posting before (Nice feelin to be free... LOL again).

I would be perfectly happy if viewers could post support or opposition comments.


Rope

2 comments:

Into the Mouth of Madness said...

Dearest Rope,

I have always had mine marked as adult content, just for reasons being as you have had these issues, I never wanted to take a chance, and b/c my "favoriteplaces" has link backs to ALOT of adult sites..heck, I think they ALL are adult sites now that I think of it! ;) So, now you are protected, so POST AWAY!! I'll even post some thing on my blog that's a little out there...oh wait! I've already done that havent I? hehehehee

Love, Crissy:) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Crissy you've always been a darling.

Rope