Monday, June 08, 2009

Office Lady in my Tokyo Company. (1986)

Tokyo, Ningyocho: my office
at the 5th floor of a small building
facing similar buildings.
There was ALWAYS someone working.
At night, on sunday even on holydays
there was always a salesman, a director,
a secretary, even a president working
in nearly all of the companies around.

These pics were taken on a sunday of
June 86. To take them I had to shut
some of the curtains; Not for me,
not for Yooki, but to protect
the company I was managing.


First, testing the guests room.

Then using the teapot area

Thinking about instructions

Then looking for the requested papers.

As a reward she could sit in my seat

And after that, Yooki's was fucked on my desk.

Nothing nasty, but a real turn on
because there were 6 persons working
in the commercial department room
just outside of my personal area.


2 comments:

Crissy said...

NICE!

Always a thrill to be doing naughty things when persons are just a room or wall away... A frenetic adventure for sure!

XO to you and the Mrs. :):)

Crissy

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I admire your daring. Truly inspirational. :)

Chris