Friday, October 02, 2009

Femcar on HardTied

I never met Femcar but one of my dear friend did.
Like OR Beaver, she prooves that mature women are not loosing ground to younger and lightweitgh content models.

Starting here on the historical "Mattress"

A bastinado with PD is never easy.

Then positionning...

For the toothbrush work (were is the Eroscillator gone?)

Then fisting, maybe??
I like PD's face...

Hard to get in?

To end with a never ending story.
The Hitachi is somewhat a betraiyal.

It seems that Femcar have no main complain on the treatment
Hummm! No complaints!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

femcar is a total sweetheart! I am very pleased to see her appear on the site:) I have had the pleasure of making her acquaintance before via Mr. Gord, whom btw, I think we should perhaps send an invite to him? Just a thought that popped in:) Anyways, cheers!

XOXO Kali