Thursday, January 06, 2011

Shame vs Humiliation

A thema of the "Scene" is Humiliation.
But what is it?

What is "Shame" facing the "Humiliation"

worshiped by so many BDSMers?

I'll try to give here my own answers.

Definitions and properties:

Humiliation is an action from
someone
toward someone else.
Therefore Active.

Shame is a state of feeling of
someone
facing the outside world.
Therefore Passive.


In BDSM world, humiliation is often spectacular,
pleasing to the one who humiliates,
to the viewers
and... sometime to the victims.
It usually fits to professionnals less to real amateurs.
(But everything is real thing, isn't it?)

Shame may not need anything theatrical,
it can exist in the every day usual life.
A pro model will not care, a girl next door will.
To feel it, empathy is requested

Shame of my subs is one (one only)
of my top intellectual pleasure.
Many of my other kinks include it, of course.

Impact play, Humiliation play,
and almost all what is part of fetishism
are perfectly secondary tools
within my view.

This said
all what follow
is shame related!


No comments: