Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Celeste on: Into The Attic (December 11)


It is not easy, never, to choose
within hundredth of pictures
(including screen captures)

But for this one no doubt all.
Celeste HAS TO accept the gag,
What a nice starter!

This pic pleases me because allowing to appreciate
at the same time her pretty and attractive face;
the nice pose (from front) she has;
then her nice tits rings that I suppose to be without limits
(the only ones I would not throw to the trash)

I think JR appreciates also the pose "from behind",
I'm quite sure Celeste too...
an orgasm is always good to benefit of...

What could happens to you?
The question is in your eyes.
The answer seems to be in the next pic.

I like this pic: JR ready
to spear the hunted cunt
he already cornered.

The site is available only if you are over 18,
otherwise the link will be of no use for you.

No comments: