Monday, November 30, 2009

Lights Out on InfernalRestraints (November 27) with Beverley Hill

As usual I chose these pics for the feeling I receive and thinking about some friends

This chained woman could be a friend from Sweden. She dreams to become a slave in irons for her week ends.

I like it too, this girl looks like the woman next door victim of a pervert abductor.

This fiddle remember me some Lady with the same iron gear, on a series of images taken by Ghost. Like many others, I'd like him to come to haunt us again .

"Icy Hot Cream". The first time I saw it, dear Mei had a problem with a tire of her bike. She asked for help in a farm... and met PD...

"Lights out"
In this image, the lights are fading, spots turned off. I love it! It is my type of play (at least one of):
Time, Loneliness, Dark, Anguish.

It remember me also the movie theaters some 50 years ago when the lights came on and off rank by rank, not fading as it is now.


From now I'm going to see the full Vid.
See you next time!

The site is available only if you are over 18,
otherwise the link will be of no use for you.

No comments: