Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tools

Tools!

I have nothing against shops but
there will always be a difference
between Supermarkets, Chain Stores
on one side,
and the small specialty stores
on the other.

Here is a cunt from Internet,
exposed in the show window of Hardtied
Brand name: Dia Zerva.
(As all know the Brooklyn company owning
Hardtied and some other galleries
cannot be mistaken with the
discount chain based in SF)

There, another set, full set,
I could adjust at will at home.
Nothing missing, for free!
(at least for me)

2 comments:

Hiro said...

Looks oriental. Yooki maybe? Nice nipples. I always love firm, erect, Asian nipples. Nice firm stomach. Of course, nice cunt and ass. Tasty looking but I am only guessing.

Rope said...

Guessing well.
The pic can be enlarged if you need.

Rope