Sunday, January 24, 2010

Samarel Art

Here is the site of another artist found on Fetlife
http://www.samarelart.com/
I like his work!

Would you like to decorate your house or your office even up to a wall size? contact him on his site.

Would you like to have your own portrait? Contact Samarel on his site

Retro-Girl-Green by Samarel


Nun-Break
Photo by R.T. Charles, Art by Samarel

I chose those two images as examples because they push some of my buttons:

The Retro Girl reminds me those sepia photos made early 20th century at a time society was at the same time more repressive and more sensually kinky than now.

The Nun hit my trangression mode: all values have to be contested and transgressed, social or religious. But transgression means that the values still exists, otherwise were would be the pleasure to be different?

No comments: