Wednesday, September 12, 2007

KALI

Facing the camera and...Pride to have done it is high.
Well earned but not necessary to be provocative.

Provocative? Me?

Are you sure?

Yes my dear, it's a way to earn punishment

Then answering and commenting facing PD


Much more humble explaining the ordeal

You are a "Tough Girl" Aren't you?

Yes of course. I am.

You are good but you need some more "real" training.
Arrgh! Is there worse?
There's always progress to do, worse is not the word.

Like all good actresses, gestual communication is important
Oh my Dog!

You had the feeling to be crushed by him?

The gear forced you to remain "almost" silent.

Difficult to clench your teeth?


I'll be really happy to see you again.
And I've to thank you also for your presence on the forums.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahhahaaa!! I sure do make funny faces sometimes;) Nice quips Rope:) Cheers!

Kali

Anonymous said...

;-)))

Rope