Monday, September 03, 2007

Ms Roboto (STARING KALI KANE, Infernal Restraints on August 24)

This one is absolutely exceptionnal.
the Godess Kali is perfect...



Restraint there is, but Infernal?
Only Kali may answer and she'll do in her interview at the end.
From Top to bottom.
Lonely
Not exactly "Fire and Iron" but it is a good start.
Bamboo? An interesting return to the japanese ground of the art.
This scene is of an absolute intensity.
And as far as I am concerned, if the shoot was one at the top,
the final interview of Kali is by far the best.
Kali you are great!

PS: I'll be nasty in the choice of pictures in the Kali's post.


The site is available only if you are over 18,
otherwise the link will be of no use for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU Rope and Co.!! I just happened to run across this blog, and when I saw your article on me here, I flushed with flattery!!

Cheers!

Kali Kane

Anonymous said...

Hi Kali

Nice to see you posting.
Do you know that I've several visitors from your town in OR

The Kali's post will follow this week, you'll hate me

Rope

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... I wish that was me!

-toy4fem@gmail.com