Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nozomi (another selection from AEW's)

I love this image taken on the shore of Tokyo bay.
I suppose the location to be in Shinagawa-ku
but I could not confirm as per today.
Anyway it's one of our kinks, and Yooki and me enjoyed this pic.

Much more classical in Japan.
But the remote "not really" controled vibrator is also one of our small perversions.
(I suggest to replace the electric vibrator by a dildo a 1/4 full of quicksilver.
Vibrations NEVER stop, but nothing regular nor possible to keep under control for a sensitive female)
The last time quicksilver was in action was last year when K came here and visited Notre Dame de Paris with Yooki and me.
I appreciated both of them a lot in and out the cathedral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Notre Dame? Was it the real Da Yooki Code?
Anyway I agree with you about quicksilver.
Guepard