Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kali trying the oldest profession of the world?

I'm quite sure that in such outfit, our Dear Kali should have easily found clients for some paying services.
Nothing to say with the clothing, some may say the tits are too hidden, I'll answer that the less is shown (no Colorado Canyon ;) ) the highest the level of the worker is.
Perfection with the girdle, hose, shoes, lower part with also the good taste of that slit fitted skirt.
Now, some less positive points, Kali should look at the street, not at the wall, hiding the treasures to potential newcomers and by the way one thing is missing: a small hand bag for money and condoms.

I have a lot of respect for those ladies promoting their products in the streets. My high school was located not far from one of the biggest terminal train station in Paris and was surrounded by "hot" streets where they were working. I was 15 and at midday after the meal in the school, we escaped to have a coffee in one of the numerous coffee shops around. They were also having a break and days after days we met and mixed (in the coffee shop, not in their bed (perhaps...?) )
The least I may say: they were interesting, humourus and really respectable persons.

Now, if anyone has something to say against whores and their profession, I have a score of ropes, ballgags and a nice one tail to help them to reconsider their negative positions. >;)))

To be continued...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROPE! You are soooooo bad!!! lol!! No, I'm not going into that profession, I already have a great one, you know that :):) I will agree with you tho that, I see nothing wrong with prostitution, and I think it should be legalized here in the states fully, along with a few other things, but I digress...Doesn't matter much to me what USA decides to do anyways, as I will be leaving in a few years for much more calm waters...;);)

XOXO Kali