Monday, September 28, 2009

The Meguro Emperor / 目黒エンペエラー

Tokyo, Meguro Ward. There, on the bank of the Meguro River: The Meguro Emperor, the Cadillac, the Rolls Royce of the Love Hotels in Japan.

Think!
I had the chance to live at a quarter mile from there.

You may think that at that time the price of ¥9000 (around US$ 150) for two hours and ¥15000 (US$ 250) was awfully expensive, but I used with my wife and friends at least half of the 30 rooms. Not focussed on SM, but most of the rooms provided usefull gears and ropes (if you forgot to bring your own with you). Each couple paid its full share (the full night in fact) but we used only one room. All the rooms were very large and the bathroom huge, sufficient to accomodate 8 persons.

We left Tokyo 20 years ago and I still have somewhere our membership card.

One day I learnt that this monument had been sold and changed of name. I was shocked and sad.

The surrounding Changed

Then in 2007, the Meguro Emperor revived to my great pleasure.


But it was not the only Love Hotel we used

To be continued

No comments: